* Ma Nature finally blessed the Tri Cities with an absolutely lovely day - sunshine, light wind, temps in the low 50s - so I tried to take advantage of it. First I hit Best Buy and bought a pair of headphones for my cell phone, so now I can be on the phone and doing stuff with *both* hands without having to go to speaker. Also, I can finally make use of the built in MP3 player I was so excited about
* Second I spent an hour and a half or so wandering up and down Columbia Park (also - opportunity to test out new head phones, hurrah!). Everyone else and their dog was there taking advantage of the sunshine - because, yeah, we haven't had that in, oh, I don't know, THREE AND A HALF FREAKING MONTHS! - but the walking path wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, so yay for that, too. It also helped that I got to say hello to several of the dogs in question.
* Third, I drove up to Walmart - more because it is a rather nice drive than any desire to go there, but hey, we did need toilet paper. It was also lunch time, and they have a Blimpies attached, so I hit them up for lunch and then I spent about a half hour or so wandering around for lack of anything better to do. Almost bought a snazzy screened thermal shirt, but I was able to convince myself that no, the last thing I need is more clothes.
* Lacking anything else to do, I headed back to the house after Walmart to finish my laundry and watch some TV. Um Friend called around 3 and asked if I wanted to go to dinner, and when I said sure, I've been craving Mexican, he suggested we meet at a place over in Pasco at 4:30 to beat the dinner rush.
* After dinner, we did the movie thing at his place again. This time it was that X-Men/Wolverine movie (Wolverine: Origins?) because he was shocked I had never seen it. Movie was indeed quite good, but I totally found myself more distracted by how pretty Hugh's hair was for most of it than I was by the half-dozen gratuitous Shirtless Scenes, not to mention all the Running Around Naked Scenes. I have strange priorities.
* Headed back to the house around 8:30/9:00ish after we made plans to maybe get together for the NFL Championship games on Sunday.
* Slept like crap and was having One Of Those Days where I wasn't sure I'd be good company, so I axed the tentative plans to get together for football. Took all my energy to drag my ass out of the house long enough to get groceries so I'd have lunch this week, and then I pretty much just shut myself up inside for the rest of the day.
* As both house mates were gone - one is off doing training this week, and the other one was out with some friends - I took advantage of having the house (and the big screen in the living room) to myself and grabbed some of the munchies I had lying around to make my own little Football Party of One for the NFC game. I made it through the first half before encroaching exhaustion from the sleepless night convinced me to pack away the goodies and catch the rest of the game in my room.
* Third quarter kinda vanished into a haze as I dozed off, and I didn't zone back in until ( spoilers for the Packers-Bears NFC championship )
My brain, man... Some days I seriously wonder.
* After the game, I spent the rest of the night watching whatever movies that happened to be on that I could tolerate, and when I ran out of those, I popped in some SG-1, which tided me over until I finally let myself go to bed at about 10.