- The new Pope Benedict XVI is freaky looking
- some of the new pictures New-Atlantis.net has up for The Siege - Part 3
are just begging to be iconed... ::wails at her lack of a decent imaging program:: ::wanders off to try and make some anyway:: Oh, yeah, and WARNING! MAJOR ATLANTIS SPOILERS
if you do click the link.
- The third part of Ashes to Ashes
is finished. For those few of you who have read it, let me know if you want me to post it or not. ;)
- Why the hell do regular bras have to be so itchy?
- Wohoo! A new chapter of Underwater Light
by Maya has been uploaded! And here I didn't think the author was ever gonna continue. :D
- Jake Weber is hot. This, I already knew... However, Natalie's icon
reconfirmed this fact. Very very nicely... ::admires pretties::
- Everyone needs to go look at this post
and this one
and prompt Cristin to write that fic. Cause, seriously... It needs to be written, and alas, she has known me so long that my puppy dog eyes no longer have an effect on her. ;)
- Seriously... are non-sports bras just, like, *created* to be uncomfortable? I betcha they were created by men, just like pantyhose and high heels. ::itches like mad before she finally gives in and takes the damn thing off::
- I now have pretty sandals and a pretty light blue button up shirt to wear for our choir concert next Tuesday. I also have a new leopard print swimming suit and a stuffed Flower (from Bambi) toy that I won from one of those grabby machines (which I got on the first try... go me!). YAY new stuff!
- However, because of aforementioned new stuff, my 66 dollar pay check has gone bye bye... you know, I think I gotta work on this whole 'saving money' thing.* ~ In my defense, I did actually need the shoes and the shirt for my choir concert cause the teacher is making everyone - including the boys - wear shoes that elevate you heel at least an inch so we have good posture. And, as heels and I don't really get along, I didn't have any lying around beyond the 4 inch wedges I wore at Emma's wedding - not something I wanna wear on risers seeing as I have enough trouble walking with regular flat soled shoes. ;) These are nice, relativly safe 1 inch heeled sandals that are pretty easy to walk in, so hopefully I won't hurt myself. Also needed the shirt because I haven't been able to find any pastel-colored dress shirts in my wardrobe because ew, pastel. This blue one isn't too bad when it comes to pastel, though, and hey... it makes my boobs look good!
- speaking of shoes, I think I have bought more new shoes in the past 6 months for special events than I have for the past 10 years combined. If I turn any more girly, someone please smack me?
- ...though, if you do have to smack me, make sure it's for girlish short-comings *after* next Tuesday, because this choir concert is basically the reason of my sudden downfall into girlishness (not that being girly is a bad thing, mind, it's just not *my* thing. There are lots of other girls - and boys - who it works quite well with. :D )
- So, yeah... next week Tuesday I'm gonna be all dressed up... Anyone wanna demand pictures of this once in a life time event? Or, well, at least a once-in-the-next-5-years-or-so event... :)
- Ack! And now this shirt is getting all itchy and confining! I give up, I'm going to bed.* for Germany... I hope to get over there toward the end of the summer to visit Emma, who was shipped over there by the Army in March. I'm also gonna try and glomp Verena in person, so whee!